Sunday 10 July 2011

paincanmakeyouwanttolovenomore

My first dance class was in April.  Can you believe it's been nearly three months?


I have loved teaching from the very start.  When I was first asked to teach at this studio... I don't think many people would have guessed that I was very skeptical.  Not in the job, but in myself.  Would I be any good at teaching?  Do I even have enough experience to share with strangers?  I felt like I was still paying my dues.  I mean I still feel like that... honestly, I was talked into it.  By non-dancers, nonetheless.  People who gave me a clear perspective, and so far?  It has been the best decision of this year.  The students don't know this, but I need them more than they need me.  It is humbling, grounding, encouraging and inspiring to meet these motivated people week after week.  So thank you, and let's keep it moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment