Monday 10 October 2011

So.  Since TEDx I've been spiraling up and down within my wants and needs of LIFE.  It was insanely inspiring and 200% humbling.  I really don't know why my application was chosen to be apart of such a motivated and inspiring audience.  I felt like I had very little to add to a lot of the conversations I partook in that day.  I'm going to bank on it being a sign from the universe that I'm not a lost cause and to get my shit together ASAP.  Still have not come to any conclusions... but I've been reality checking every single day.  Every day feels like 24 hours too short.  It's hard to stay focused when I'm so scattered... AH.  Even this post is all over the place.

I've been indulging in mini shopping sprees several times a week again.  I find that when I'm a little lost in my head I like to wander alone in malls and stores and just add eclectic pieces to my closet.  Dress for the life you want, create outfits for days you'd like to be apart of.  If it wasn't for my need to have a morally sound career, I would have jumped back first into fashion a long time ago.  It's just SO superficial though.  I don't want to get hit by a bus tomorrow and know that my last great move in life was helping a rich person spend money on beautiful yet extremely unnecessary material goods.

Maybe there's something to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment