Friday 25 November 2011

Click. Click. Click.

Rolling my ankles in bed.  Listening to it click click click.

Thinking... a little more has happened since my last update on the living-your-dreams front.  Getting a little busier, a little more buzz... seems like it's going up.  I never want to talk about the work that I'm doing though because I'm afraid I'll just jinx it all away.  I'm my worst critic... my worst friend... my greatest tormentor.  Things can be good but I'm not sure I'll let it.  Dream-wise however... I'm still headed North.

Been planning and un-planning some travel for the next year.  I am terrible at committing to things in the future.  Only because I'm afraid I'll be missing out on something else during the time I decide to be away.  Seems kind of silly though.  Whatever I'd be missing out on probably wouldn't compare to the experiences I'd have going somewhere else.  Just another issue of mine.  Seems like issues are becoming a common theme in my life lately.  Issues.  Issues.  Issues.

Click click click click click.

No comments:

Post a Comment