Wednesday 14 September 2011

Reminder

My passions orbit around the Arts. I am inspired by anything remotely creative. As a child I grew up as a disciplined musician, beginning piano at the age of 5 and picking up the violin shortly after. In university, I decided to leap at the opportunity of joining a dance club and discovered my latest and greatest love, dance. After convocation I went to NYC to train and the experience confirmed my love for creativity and surrounding myself with fellow artists. I've never known exactly what I wanted to do. I've never exactly tapped in to what I might be great at. I've only ever been sure of the fact that I want to find a way to share the positive experiences I've had with music, art, and dance with others in hopes that it will bring them as much light in life as it has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment